• Body, external housing, wash tank and all chassis component in brushed stainless steel - type AISI 304 16 gauge
• Upper and lower wash and rinse jets on revolving arms constructed of reinforced fiberglass; easy to remove and clean without the need for tools
• Adjustable bullet-style feet
• Safety two-way automatic micro-switch on the door controlling the operation of the wash motor-pumps
• Independently-operated heating elements alternating between booster and wash tank
• Alternating heating resistors reducing maximum absorption thereby reducing energy costs
• Door opening with overall clearance of 16.75 in.
(425 mm) with ergonomic door handle
• New dFilter system®
• Automatic fill and water level regulation of the wash tank
• Wash pumps protected with double scrap filters easy to remove for quick cleaning and proper maintenance
• Machine can be installed either as an in-line or corner application with simple field modification
• Front mounted control panel with digital temperature displays
• Standard equipment includes : One open combination rack and one peg dish rack 19.75” x 19.75” (500 mm x 500 mm)
Jet-Tech manufactures this industry's most complete and energy-efficient product range of 'niche' ware-washing equipment for the professional who strives for absolute perfection, quality and value.