Returns without an authorization number from MVP Group will not be accepted. To request a return authorization, please contact your sales representative or call 1-888-275-4538 ext. 213. You can also email us at email@example.com
* All units must be received in our warehouse within 30 days from issuance of the return authorization.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OF AN UNUSED ITEM OR ORDER CANCELLATION:
- The return must be requested within 30 days of receiving the item(s).
- The unit must be in its original packaging (pictures are required).
- The purchase order number, reason for return, and the serial number(s) of the unit are required.
- Freight costs must be covered by the dealer or the end user.
- A 35% restocking fee will apply.
CONDITIONS FOR FREIGHT DAMAGE:
A thorough physical inspection of the unit(s) is required upon delivery, prior to signing the BOL. Any damages to the box(es), crate(s) or unit(s) must be clearly notated on the BOL. All freight damage cases must be analyzed by the Returns Department before accepting any return.
- All damages must be notated on the BOL.
- PO number, serial number, pictures and written details of the damaged unit must be provided in order to process the return.
- In the event of refused freight, please notify us ASAP if a replacement is required.
- Concealed damage can only be filed within 5 business days of the unit being delivered.
- Provide the PO number, serial number, and pictures of the box, crate and unit in order for the case to be analyzed. (Please note that most of the time, these claims are declined, therefore it is very important the units are inspected before signing the BOLs).
RETURN OF USED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If the item you received is defective, please contact our service department; they will evaluate the issue and schedule a service call if needed. MVP Group will only accept returns of used items if the service department concludes that the unit is not repairable and that the issue is a manufacturer defect.