Returns without an authorization number from MVP Group will not be accepted. To request a return authorization, please contact your sales representative or call 1-888-275-4538 ext. 213. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* All units must be received in our warehouse within 30 days from issuance of the return authorization.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN OF AN UNUSED ITEM OR ORDER CANCELLATION:
- The return must be requested within 30 days of receiving the item(s).
- The unit must be in its original packaging (pictures are required).
- The purchase order number, reason for return, and the serial number(s) of the unit are required.
- Freight costs must be covered by the dealer or the end user.
- A 35% restocking fee will apply.
CONDITIONS FOR FREIGHT DAMAGE:
A thorough physical inspection of the unit(s) is required upon delivery, prior to signing the BOL. Any damages to the box(es), crate(s) or unit(s) must be clearly notated on the BOL. All freight damage cases must be analyzed by the Returns Department before accepting any return.
RETURN OF USED OR DEFECTIVE ITEMS
If the item you received is defective, please contact our service department; they will evaluate the issue and schedule a service call if needed. MVP Group will only accept returns of used items if the service department concludes that the unit is not repairable and that the issue is a manufacturer defect.